Event Counter Terrorism Risk Management, (Ev CTRM)
This course has been developed to address the need within the Industry posed by the current and future risks of terrorism and associated threats.
The course is aimed at those who undertake safety and security planning and / or management at events, within crowded places, or who belong to stakeholder groups involved with the safety planning and management process. Open to Safety Officers, Security Managers, Crowd Managers, Local Authorities, Safety Advisory Group Members and Corporate entities.
- Terrorism Threat – International & Domestic
- Command and Control
- National Decision Making Model
- Establishing the Risk
- Security Report Writing
- Writing the Ev CTRM Report
- Attack Vectors
- Onion Layers of Attack and Defence
- Private Sector Tactical Options
- Search Mitigation
- Hostile Vehicle Mitigation and Secure Perimeters
- Disrupting Hostile Reconnaissance
- Behavioural Detection
- Accreditation & Secure Zones
- Scaleable Mitigation
- Scenario Based Exercises
- Subject Specialist Guest Speakers
- Industry Recognised Accreditation
The course is delivered over six consecutive days at our training centre.
Acceptance on this course is dependent on establishing the set requirements laid out in the STORM 4 Events Ltd Mandatory Requirements FAQ.
Certification requires the completion of an Examination, a Classroom Assessment, Final Interview and a Completed Security Coordinators Report.
Courses can be delivered at other locations for clients that require training for management.